Senior Product Designer (Web & Mobile Apps)
Who is Roadpass Digital:
Roadpass Digital is creating the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. Through our brands, Roadpass Digital is focused on making it easier to experience, own, and maintain recreational vehicles as well as more easily discover, book, and navigate road trips. Learn about our family of brands: Campendium, OvernightRVParking, Roadtrippers, RVillage, and Togo RV at Roadpass.com.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our team!
As a Senior Product Designer on the Togo RV team, you will be responsible for working collaboratively and iteratively with product managers, UX researchers, fellow designers, and engineers to lead the design of user-centered solutions from initial concept and strategy through to execution. This role leads a team that utilizes research and testing to tackle real user problems and craft compelling experiences across a variety of platforms including web and native apps.
Where You're Located:
Candidates for this role will be based in the United States and can work remotely or in our Chicago or Cincinnati offices.
- Lead large-scale design initiatives with broader product and engineering teams.
- Serve as a mentor for other designers on the team.
- Work closely with product leadership to set overall product direction and strategy.
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant on-brand solutions from concept to high fidelity for mobile and web applications.
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, test ideas, and refine designs with data and user feedback.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the requirements, technical constraints, needs, and complex problems of a project.
- Develop detailed design documentation including specifications, interaction models, redlines, and style guides.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Consider usability and accessibility when designing new products.
- Collaborate with all teams to ensure that any design deliverables are prioritized and delivered on time.
What You’ve Done Before:
- 3-4 years experience leading large-scale UX and design projects
- 5-6 years of experience in any of the following: product design, interaction design, UI/UX design
- Experience designing for iOS and Android applications
- Experience collaboratively shaping and executing long-term product roadmaps
- Experience building and maintaining streamlined UI/UX workflows and style guides from concept to execution
- Understanding of modern design tools (Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc.)
- Experience directing both the visual and interaction design of projects, across both web and mobile platforms
- Ability to consider long-term sustainability in all design and maintain an eye for reusability in designs
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrate effective Product thinking and a user-centered design process
- Strong visual portfolio; featuring iOS and Android native design
- Experience managing the output of junior designers for quality and consistency in a remote-based work environment
Why you should join our team:
- Flexible Workplace: While our headquarters are in Cincinnati and Chicago, our team lives across the globe. We partner with our team to help them achieve personal and professional alignment, helping our employees to define their own blend of work-life balance.
- Office Perks: Employees that work out of one of our main offices enjoy beverages, snacks, lunches and happy hour benefits.
- Unlimited Vacation & Extensive Holiday Schedule: We believe this is a partnership and we trust our employees to build their own time-off schedule and encourage our teams to take time for their well-being.
- Collaborative & Inclusive Culture: Our employees work in small, self-organized and cross-functional teams that determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership. We encourage and welcome all ideas, taking an agile approach to creating an amazing product.
- Growth Opportunity: Through our Roadpass to Learning program, we offer both tuition reimbursement and upskilling programs. We also focus on career development within our teams through 1:1 Manager led conversations and hands-on learning to create endless opportunities.
- Focus on Well-Being: We pride ourselves on offering numerous benefit options to best fit the needs of our employees and their families, including domestic partners. Benefits include medical (PPO & HDHP-HSA), dental, vision, flexible spending account, commuter benefit, discount programs, life & disability insurance and accident insurance. We also offer a 401k program with company match and paid parental leave.
- Live your Passion: We believe in living our mission and vision, as a member of our team our employees enjoy a lifetime subscription to Roadpass! In addition to our Work-Detoured benefit which encourages and reimburses our team to live our brand by enjoying the outdoors.
The Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and high-performing workplace culture. We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
If you are covered by the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and would like to request assistance with our website or application process, please contact us at HumanResources@roadpass.com. Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V/SO
At this time Roadpass Digital is unable to provide visa sponsorship. Kindly note, we are not accepting unsolicited applicants from 3rd parties. Please apply online to be considered as a candidate.