Social Media Design Intern (Summer 2022)
- United States
- Roadpass Digital
- Student (College)
Who is Roadpass Digital:
Roadpass Digital is creating the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. Through our brands, Roadpass Digital is focused on making it easier to experience, own, and maintain recreational vehicles as well as more easily discover, book, and navigate road trips. Learn about our family of brands: Campendium, OvernightRVParking, Roadtrippers, RVillage, and Togo RV at Roadpass.com.
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Social Media Design Intern to join our team!
The Social Media Design Intern will assist the Social Media Manager and Marketing Design Specialist with social media campaigns across Roadpass Digital’s family of brands. This position will coordinate the creation and distribution of content on social media platforms. The Social Media Design internship is a seasonal/part-time opportunity for the summer of 2022.
Where You're Located:
Candidates for this role will be based in the United States and can work remotely. Candidates able to work within normal business hours in MST or PST preferred.
- Brainstorm content ideas for social media
- Perform industry research as assigned by the team
- Work alongside the Social Media Manager and Marketing Design Specialist to develop assets for social media campaigns
- Coordinate the development of some social media assets and copy
- Assist with the execution of social media campaigns
What You’ve Done Before:
- This opportunity is ideal for students working toward a degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Film, Marketing, Public Relations, or Digital Media
- Must have exceptional written and verbal written communication skills
- Must be independent, organized, and detail-oriented
- Must have proficiency and strong interest in social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tiktok
- Must have proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with social media asset design tools, such as Canva, is a plus
Why you should join our team:
- Flexible Workplace: While our headquarters are in Cincinnati and Chicago, our team lives across the globe. We partner with our team to help them achieve personal and professional alignment, helping our employees to define their own blend of work-life balance.
- Collaborative & Inclusive Culture: Our employees work in small, self-organized and cross-functional teams that determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership. We encourage and welcome all ideas, taking an agile approach to creating an amazing product.
- Growth Opportunity: Through hands-on learning and development, the opportunities are endless.
Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and high-performing workplace culture. We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
If you are covered by the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and would like to request assistance with our website or application process, please contact us at HumanResources@roadpass.com. Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V/SO
At this time Roadpass Digital is unable to provide visa sponsorship. Kindly note, we are not accepting unsolicited applicants from 3rd parties. Please apply online to be considered as a candidate.