Sr. Talent Acquisition Lead/Technical Recruiter
Who is Roadpass Digital:
Roadpass Digital is creating the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. Through our brands, Roadpass Digital is focused on making it easier to experience, own, and maintain recreational vehicles as well as more easily discover, book, and navigate road trips. Learn about our family of brands: Campendium, OvernightRVParking, Roadtrippers, RVillage, and Togo RV at Roadpass.com.
We are looking for a talented Talent Acquisition Lead to join our team!
The Talent Acquisition Lead manages the hiring and sourcing strategy, executes against organizational staffing plans and furthers culture & diversity initiatives. This role is the subject matter expert in sourcing top talent through passive strategies, social media, LinkedIn, college outreach and other various means, building a robust and diverse talent pipeline.
Where You're Located:
Candidates for this role will be based in the United States and can work remotely or in our Chicago or Cincinnati offices.
- In partnership with the Chief People Officer (CPO), develop and execute recruitment strategies. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, internal succession planning, etc.
- Manage the recruitment process through the entire life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, references and offers. Ensuring a consistent and positive candidate experience.
- Counsel the candidate on benefits, salary, and organizational culture.
- Partner with internal leaders and hiring managers to understand business direction and develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs.
- Network and build a strong pipeline to attract, source and connect with top talent and potential candidates.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Use and manage applicant tracking system and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Determine and manage tracking of key metrics around time-to-fill, quality of hire, quality of source, diversity, etc.
- Conduct regular status meetings with CPO to keep the leadership team updated on key hiring milestones
- Create job descriptions and job postings, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with accounting, compensation/benefits, etc.
- Manage scalable practices to ensure a consistent hiring process across functions.
What You’ve Done Before:
- 2-4 years of experience in sourcing candidates through multiple channels including LinkedIn and Social Media, experience recruiting for technical roles
- Previous experience recruiting for technical jobs such as software development, engineering, and other highly technical roles is required
- Strong experience recruiting passive candidates
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally while not compromising on attention to detail
- Experience partnering with various types of teams and levels of professionals
- Strong closing and negotiating skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to potentially changing requirements to match a fluid business
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
Why you should join our team:
- Flexible Workplace: While our headquarters are in Cincinnati and Chicago, our team lives across the globe. We partner with our team to help them achieve personal and professional alignment, helping our employees to define their own blend of work-life balance.
- Office Perks: Employees that work out of one of our main offices enjoy beverages, snacks, lunches and happy hour benefits.
- Unlimited Vacation & Extensive Holiday Schedule: We believe this is a partnership and we trust our employees to build their own time-off schedule and encourage our teams to take time for their well-being.
- Collaborative & Inclusive Culture: Our employees work in small, self-organized and cross-functional teams that determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership. We encourage and welcome all ideas, taking an agile approach to creating an amazing product.
- Growth Opportunity: Through hands-on learning and development, the opportunities are endless.
- Focus on Well-Being: We pride ourselves on offering numerous benefit options to best fit the needs of our employees and their families, including domestic partners. Benefits include medical (PPO & HDHP-HSA), dental, vision, flexible spending account, commuter benefit, discount programs, life & disability insurance and accident insurance. We also offer a 401k program with company match and paid parental leave.
- Live your Passion: We believe in living our mission and vision, as a member of our team our employees enjoy a lifetime subscription to Roadpass! In addition to our Work-Detoured benefit which encourages and reimburses our team to live our brand by enjoying the outdoors.
Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and high-performing workplace culture. We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
If you are covered by the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and would like to request assistance with our website or application process, please contact us at HumanResources@roadpass.com. Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V/SO
At this time Roadpass Digital is unable to provide visa sponsorship. Kindly note, we are not accepting unsolicited applicants from 3rd parties. Please apply online to be considered as a candidate.