Business Development Manager
Who is Roadpass Digital:
Roadpass Digital is creating the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. Through our brands, Roadpass Digital is focused on making it easier to experience, own, and maintain recreational vehicles as well as more easily discover, book, and navigate road trips. Learn about our family of brands: Campendium, OvernightRVParking, Roadtrippers, RVillage, and Togo RV at Roadpass.com.
We are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join our team!
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and establishing new strategic distribution partners and building meaningful executive-level relationships throughout the outdoor travel industry. This includes creating partnerships and operationalizing distribution channels for the brand awareness and acquisition of new users to Roadpass Digital services.
Where You're Located:
Candidates for this role will be based in the United States and can work remotely or in our Chicago or Cincinnati offices.
- Work closely with Business Development, Content, and Marketing teams to identify partnership opportunities that attract new users to Roadpass Digital services.
- Negotiate thoughtfully, keeping the interests of all parties but ensuring the best possible deal for Roadpass Digital.
- Develop and pursue a strategy for distributing Roadpass Digital services as a value to partner audiences.
- Measure and report on contributions as well as opportunities to expand current partnerships, where to focus, and recommendations for maximizing reach.
- Design, develop and execute engagement plans with partner executives including the implementation and management of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Set clear objectives and projected acquisition targets for distribution channels, synthesizing results via business intelligence tools for communicating back to leadership.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards that relay the performance of distribution channels.
- Proactively and with urgency resolve business issues and serve as an internal advocate for partners.
- Interpret data to guide strategy, evaluate partner performance and communicate insights to leadership.
- Own all partner communications including quarterly business reviews, case studies, competitive insights and any other relevant reporting.
- Petition for product enhancements that improve the conversion of traffic from partner channels.
- Management of accounts and meeting records within the sales pipeline and CRM tools (Hubspot).
- Travel, as needed, approximately 25% of the time.
What You’ve Done Before:
- 4-5 years of experience with B2B partnership management
- 2-4 years of consulting, management or business operations experience
- Proven experience working in digital and in negotiating distribution deals and/or content deals for subscription business(es)
- Strong attention to detail and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience working with weighing tradeoffs, and making confident recommendations and plans
- Exceptional written, presentation, and verbal communication
- Ability to shift gears quickly and adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Self-starter that’s highly driven and can work independently the majority of the time, but also functions well on team projects
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within Roadpass Digital and externally
- Experience with multi-channel and brand marketing
Why you should join our team:
- Flexible Workplace: While our headquarters are in Cincinnati and Chicago, our team lives across the globe. We partner with our team to help them achieve personal and professional alignment, helping our employees to define their own blend of work-life balance.
- Office Perks: Employees that work out of one of our main offices enjoy beverages, snacks, lunches and happy hour benefits.
- Unlimited Vacation & Extensive Holiday Schedule: We believe this is a partnership and we trust our employees to build their own time-off schedule and encourage our teams to take time for their well-being.
- Collaborative & Inclusive Culture: Our employees work in small, self-organized and cross-functional teams that determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership. We encourage and welcome all ideas, taking an agile approach to creating an amazing product.
- Growth Opportunity: Through our Roadpass to Learning program, we offer both tuition reimbursement and upskilling programs. We also focus on career development within our teams through 1:1 Manager led conversations and hands-on learning to create endless opportunities.
- Focus on Well-Being: We pride ourselves on offering numerous benefit options to best fit the needs of our employees and their families, including domestic partners. Benefits include medical (PPO & HDHP-HSA), dental, vision, flexible spending account, commuter benefit, discount programs, life & disability insurance and accident insurance. We also offer a 401k program with company match and paid parental leave.
- Live your Passion: We believe in living our mission and vision, as a member of our team our employees enjoy a lifetime subscription to Roadpass! In addition to our Work-Detoured benefit which encourages and reimburses our team to live our brand by enjoying the outdoors.
The Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and high-performing workplace culture. We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
If you are covered by the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and would like to request assistance with our website or application process, please contact us at HumanResources@roadpass.com. Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V/SO
At this time Roadpass Digital is unable to provide visa sponsorship. Kindly note, we are not accepting unsolicited applicants from 3rd parties. Please apply online to be considered as a candidate.