Togo RV is seeking a creative and analytical thinker to join the team as a Product Manager for part of our RV management & inspiration app. The Product Manager will use quantitative and qualitative methods to distill customer needs and help drive the roadmap for Togo RV to be an impressive product that makes the lives of customers easier and more enjoyable in their RV. The Product Manager will collaborate with stakeholders, design, and technology to iteratively launch & learn from enhancements that move the product toward the overall product vision - and will also contribute to creating that vision with our team.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Passionately seek to understand, distill, and communicate key customer problems, and use that to deliver products that customers love and that drive business value
- Own initiatives and projects across the entire lifecycle, including opportunity assessment, analysis, discovery, design and build, launch, and post-analysis.
- Influence the vision and direction of our product roadmap overall through qualitative and quantitative analysis, dog-fooding and direct user interaction, and deep stakeholder empathy. Advocate for ideas on the product roadmap based on that thinking
- Write strategy briefs, user stories, and product requirements to serve as a baseline for feature implementation, with input from and collaboration with internal partners
- Work closely with the engineering team to make both incremental and transformational product improvements, reliably break down features into ship-able & testable features, and build foundations that feed future learnings from those shipped changes
- Analyze results and find ways to socialize insights within the company on a regular basis
- Be an advocate for the user experience, and find ways to align that with creative business strategy for the overall set of brands
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Collaborate with all teams to ensure that there is understanding and alignment to the roadmap for their coverage area, and that prioritized deliverables are delivered on time
Experience & Qualifications
You will have:
- 3+ years in Product Management
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems
- Proven experience successfully managing web and mobile app products
- Experience running A/B tests and drawing tangible conclusions from the results’
- Keen product instincts kept in check with a strong eye towards data
- Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical teams
- Understanding of and experience in UX (IA, usability, user-centered design, etc.)
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Breakfast and snacks
- Breakfasts, Drinks, and snacks available in the Chicago office.
- This is a partnership of people that want to build something great. We trust you to pull your own weight and manage your own time.
Team led task management
- Everyone on the team gets to decide what we work on to achieve our goals. We work in small, self-organized teams who determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership.
Path to the top
- We operate on merit. If you consistently work hard and improve your own knowledge set, there is no position that isn't open to you.
- We pride ourselves on offering a multitude of healthcare options for you and your family, including healthcare (PPO & HDHP), dental, vision and more. We absorb the majority of the costs which means a much higher take-home pay for you. We also offer a matching 401k.
The tools for your job
- A computer and all of the software you need to be successful in your role.
About Togo Group
Togo Group is creating the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. For consumers, Togo Group brings together products and services that empower travelers to more easily own, rent, and maintain recreational vehicles as well as more easily discover, book, and navigate road trips. Togo Group’s commercial products and services put the power of data back in the customers’ hands, enabling enterprises to more efficiently handle fleet management, reservations, telematics hardware, analytics tools, and geo-data services to drive their business forward. Togo Group operates globally with offices in Chicago, Cincinnati, Auckland, and Melbourne. Learn more at togogroup.io.