IT Support Engineer
Who is Roadpass Digital:
Roadpass Digital is creating the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. Through our brands, Roadpass Digital is focused on making it easier to experience, own, and maintain recreational vehicles as well as more easily discover, book, and navigate road trips. Learn about our family of brands: Campendium, OvernightRVParking, Roadtrippers, RVillage, and Togo RV at Roadpass.com.
We are looking for a talented IT Support Engineer to join our team!
The IT Support Engineer provides Macbook administration, GSuite/SaSS administration, and network administration, while forming processes to help create consistent work practices. Additionally, the role will contain opportunities to learn and perform DevOps tasks.
Where You're Located:
Candidates for this role will be based in the United States and can work remotely or in our Chicago or Cincinnati offices.
- Maintain all conference room hardware and software and ensure it is running and up to date
- Administer IT hardware resources and inventory and coordinate repairs and replacements
- Manage services and accounts like but not limited to; Google Workspace, Zoom, Dropbox, Slack, and Happeo etc.
- Coordinate and manage SSO across entire organization
- Monitor and report on IT as it pertains to security and privacy
- Oversee physical infrastructure security
- Develop processes and recommend best practices for IT management
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support for the team
What You’ve Done Before:
- 2-4 years experience in IT or related field
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members including excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Mac and windows operating systems
- Ability to routinely multi task and assign priorities
- Experience managing and organizing Google Workspace or any other communication systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel as required to maintain company devices
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Experience administering desktop systems, imaging and automation.
- Research and implementation skills for new technologies
- Experience with IT network configuration and administration
- Willingness to learn and to continue learning to expand skill set
- Self-motivated and able to deal with periods of full-autonomy in a remote work-environment
- Experience with Zoom, Dropbox, Slack (preferred)
- Knowledge of container orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes and/or OpenShift (Preferred)
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Gitlab, GitHub Actions, and/or Travis CI (Preferred)
- Knowledge of software version control systems: GIT, SVN etc. (Preferred)
- Understanding of configuration tools: Ansible, Puppet (Preferred)
- Willingness to become certified in any of the above. (Preferred)
- Experience with Mosyle or equivalent MDM (Preferred)
Why you should join our team:
- Flexible Workplace: While our headquarters are in Cincinnati and Chicago, our team lives across the globe. We partner with our team to help them achieve personal and professional alignment, helping our employees to define their own blend of work-life balance.
- Office Perks: Employees that work out of one of our main offices enjoy beverages, snacks, lunches and happy hour benefits.
- Unlimited Vacation & Extensive Holiday Schedule: We believe this is a partnership and we trust our employees to build their own time-off schedule and encourage our teams to take time for their well-being.
- Collaborative & Inclusive Culture: Our employees work in small, self-organized and cross-functional teams that determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership. We encourage and welcome all ideas, taking an agile approach to creating an amazing product.
- Growth Opportunity: Through our Roadpass to Learning program, we offer both tuition reimbursement and upskilling programs. We also focus on career development within our teams through 1:1 Manager led conversations and hands-on learning to create endless opportunities.
- Focus on Well-Being: We pride ourselves on offering numerous benefit options to best fit the needs of our employees and their families, including domestic partners. Benefits include medical (PPO & HDHP-HSA), dental, vision, flexible spending account, commuter benefit, discount programs, life & disability insurance and accident insurance. We also offer a 401k program with company match and paid parental leave.
- Live your Passion: We believe in living our mission and vision, as a member of our team our employees enjoy a lifetime subscription to Roadpass! In addition to our Work-Detoured benefit which encourages and reimburses our team to live our brand by enjoying the outdoors.
The Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and high-performing workplace culture. We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
If you are covered by the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and would like to request assistance with our website or application process, please contact us at HumanResources@roadpass.com. Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V/SO
At this time Roadpass Digital is unable to provide visa sponsorship. Kindly note, we are not accepting unsolicited applicants from 3rd parties. Please apply online to be considered as a candidate.