Director of Product (Web & Mobile Apps)
- United States
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Who is Roadpass Digital:
Roadpass Digital is creating the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. Through our brands, Roadpass Digital is focused on making it easier to experience, own, and maintain recreational vehicles as well as more easily discover, book, and navigate road trips. Learn about our family of brands: Campendium, OvernightRVParking, Roadtrippers, RVillage, and Togo RV at Roadpass.com.
We are looking for a talented Director of Product to join the Roadpass Digital team!
The Director of Product (RVillage) leads a team of product managers to work with stakeholders, leadership, and customers to recommend a strategy and roadmap and lead execution on that plan. Collect and synthesize customer needs to build a high-quality, impressive product that makes the lives of RV users easier and more enjoyable.
Where You're Located:
Candidates for this role will be based in the United States and can work remotely or in our Chicago or Cincinnati offices.
- Partner with the senior leadership team to define the product vision of the RVillage platform, including the mobile app, mobile-friendly web application to deliver against company and team OKRs.
- Establish a product vision and manage an iterative testing and learning process to achieve the best product fit.
- Manage and mentor the RVillage product team, providing leadership for the products and business strategy.
- Foster a culture of strong product design and development.
- Advocate for and be empathetic to the user experience, and find ways to align that with creative business strategy for the overall set of brands.
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry and partner ecosystem surrounding the product, deriving insights that will inform features.
- Use data to continuously evaluate progress and refine your strategy to ensure product-market fit.
- Partner with engineering leadership to maintain, develop and optimize processes to improve sprints and efficiency.
- Work in a collaborative manner with other product leaders within Roadpass Digital to align priorities and efforts where necessary.
- Lead and organize effective and productive team meetings.
- Help recruit top talent for new positions and grow talent within the org as necessary.
- Execute the product roadmap, lead the team in navigating through competing priorities to delivery quality products, on time.
- Be a player/coach by writing product briefs with PMs, helping prioritize the backlog, and investigating opportunities will be necessary in addition to leadership responsibilities.
- Find ways to socialize and rally team members around the vision and roadmap throughout the company.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
What You’ve Done Before:
- Minimum 8 years in Product Management
- 3+ years managing and growing product teams
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems
- Experience successfully managing web and mobile app products
- Experience running A/B tests and drawing tangible conclusions from the results
- Keen product instincts kept in check with a strong eye towards data
- Experience commercializing and monetizing consumer products
- Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical teams
- Understanding of and experience in UX (IA, usability, user-centered design, etc.)
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Working knowledge of social media and/or community platforms (preferred)
- Personal or professional experience in the camping or RV industry (preferred)
Why you should join our team:
- Flexible Workplace: While our headquarters are in Cincinnati and Chicago, our team lives across the globe. We partner with our team to help them achieve personal and professional alignment, helping our employees to define their own blend of work-life balance.
- Office Perks: Employees that work out of one of our main offices enjoy beverages, snacks, lunches and happy hour benefits.
- Unlimited Vacation & Extensive Holiday Schedule: We believe this is a partnership and we trust our employees to build their own time-off schedule and encourage our teams to take time for their well-being.
- Collaborative & Inclusive Culture: Our employees work in small, self-organized and cross-functional teams that determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership. We encourage and welcome all ideas, taking an agile approach to creating an amazing product.
- Growth Opportunity: Through hands-on learning and development, the opportunities are endless.
- Focus on Well-Being: We pride ourselves on offering numerous benefit options to best fit the needs of our employees and their families, including domestic partners. Benefits include medical (PPO & HDHP-HSA), dental, vision, flexible spending account, commuter benefit, discount programs, life & disability insurance and accident insurance. We also offer a 401k program with company match and paid parental leave.
- Live your Passion: We believe in living our mission and vision, as a member of our team our employees enjoy a lifetime subscription to Roadpass! In addition to our Work-Detoured benefit which encourages and reimburses our team to live our brand by enjoying the outdoors.
The Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and high-performing workplace culture. We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
If you are covered by the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and would like to request assistance with our website or application process, please contact us at HumanResources@roadpass.com. Roadpass Digital is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V/SO
At this time Roadpass Digital is unable to provide visa sponsorship. Kindly note, we are not accepting unsolicited applicants from 3rd parties. Please apply online to be considered as a candidate.