Togo RV is seeking a creative and analytical thinker to join the team as a Senior .NET Developer. The Senior .NET Developer will take an active part in the ongoing development of Togo RV’s online offering while providing hands-on development of software artifacts in a variety of languages and frameworks. The role will collaborate and coordinate with other developers in order to produce software artifacts. Experience with Micro-Service API frameworks and methodologies is pretty much a MUST.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with architects to implement solution and technical design produced by architects
- Assist with architects and other stakeholders where applicable to produce software artefacts
- Propose and implement improvements to continuous integration and delivery processes
- Implement best practices and support the software development life-cycle where applicable
- Take active part in SCRUM processes
- Mentoring junior members of the Development team
- Provide technical support of existing websites, e-commerce applications, and web services to minimize downtime and rectify bugs/issues
- Integrate, manage, and support relationships with 3rd party application providers
- Keep up to date and understand disaster recovery plans for web applications
- Meet agreed SLA response times with logged support calls
- Keep management and project teams informed of web development status against agreed timeframes
- Maintain relationships with designated 3rd party software suppliers
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a full-time professional development role
- 10 years of hands-on experience developing web and service application built using C#
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
- Excellent problem solving, issue identification, and technical documentation skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Strong problem solving, issue identification, and technical documentation skills
- MVC, Elasticsearch
- AWS platform
- NoSQL database (Mongo)
- .Net core with C#
- SaaS platform
- Git, build and continuation integration preferred
Breakfast and snacks
- Breakfasts, Drinks, and snacks available in the Chicago office.
- This is a partnership of people that want to build something great. We trust you to pull your own weight and manage your own time.
Team led task management
- Everyone on the team gets to decide what we work on to achieve our goals. We work in small, self-organized teams who determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership.
Path to the top
- We operate on merit. If you consistently work hard and improve your own knowledge set, there is no position that isn't open to you.
- We pride ourselves on offering a multitude of healthcare options for you and your family, including healthcare (PPO & HDHP), dental, vision and more. We absorb the majority of the costs which means a much higher take-home pay for you. We also offer a matching 401k.
The tools for your job
- A computer and all of the software you need to be successful in your role.
About Togo Group
Togo Group is creating the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. For consumers, Togo Group brings together products and services that empower travelers to more easily own, rent, and maintain recreational vehicles as well as more easily discover, book, and navigate road trips. Togo Group’s commercial products and services put the power of data back in the customers’ hands, enabling enterprises to more efficiently handle fleet management, reservations, telematics hardware, analytics tools, and geo-data services to drive their business forward. Togo Group operates globally with offices in Chicago, Cincinnati, Auckland, and Melbourne. Learn more at togogroup.io.