Togo RV is seeking a motivated ReactJS Developer to join the team. The ReactJS Developer will be responsible for building new and supporting exiting features in the Togo RV web applications. With their team, this person will work to create parity between the Togo RV app and web products as well as create partner portals. Experience with Micro-Service platforms would be very beneficial.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Web design and development of SaaS application to deliver improved user experience and customer conversion
- Performance monitoring of web applications and associated infrastructure in conjunction with the DevOps team
- Participate in front-end technical design for SaaS platforms
- Maintain and configure cloud-based SaaS applications
- Provide technical support of existing websites, e-commerce applications and web services to minimize downtime and rectify bugs/issues
- Integrate, manage, and support relationships with 3rd party application providers
- Keep up to date disaster recovery plans for web applications
- Inform management and project teams of web development status against agreed timeframes
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a full-time professional development role
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
- Experience with Git, build and continuation integration preferred
- Excellent problem solving, issue identification, and technical documentation skills
- SSO architecture design
- Experience with React, Redux, ES6, Webpack/Grunt/Babel, Github, React-Router, Radium, D3, Rebass, Storybooks, react-intl, axios, and various Redux middleware
- Web front-end stack architecture
Breakfast and snacks
- Breakfasts, Drinks, and snacks available in the Chicago office.
- This is a partnership of people that want to build something great. We trust you to pull your own weight and manage your own time.
Team led task management
- Everyone on the team gets to decide what we work on to achieve our goals. We work in small, self-organized teams who determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership.
Path to the top
- We operate on merit. If you consistently work hard and improve your own knowledge set, there is no position that isn't open to you.
- We pride ourselves on offering a multitude of healthcare options for you and your family, including healthcare (PPO & HDHP), dental, vision and more. We absorb the majority of the costs which means a much higher take-home pay for you. We also offer a matching 401k.
The tools for your job
- A computer and all of the software you need to be successful in your role.
About Togo Group
Togo Group is creating the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. For consumers, Togo Group brings together products and services that empower travelers to more easily own, rent, and maintain recreational vehicles as well as more easily discover, book, and navigate road trips. Togo Group’s commercial products and services put the power of data back in the customers’ hands, enabling enterprises to more efficiently handle fleet management, reservations, telematics hardware, analytics tools, and geo-data services to drive their business forward. Togo Group operates globally with offices in Chicago, Cincinnati, Auckland, and Melbourne. Learn more at togogroup.io.